Beijing - Ashgabat - Beijing Timetable
Turkmenistan Airlines is the national carrier of Turkmenistan. Turkmenistan Airlines offers a convenient non-stop connection from Beijing, China to Ashgabat, Turkmenistan. The twice weekly flight is operated by a Boeing 757-200 or B777-200LR in a two class configuration (Economy and Business Class). We offer you the best fares available from Beijing to Ashgabat v.v. Fly now non-stop with Turkmenistan Airlines from China to Turkmenistan v.v. Turkmenistan Airlines uses Terminal 2 in Beijing Capital Airport (BJS/PEK) .Book now online.
|BEIJING (BJS) - ASHGABAT(ASB)|
|6||BJS - ASB||04.50||09.10||B757/777||T5 608|
|7||BJS - ASB||13.50||18.10||B757/777||T5 606|
|ASHGABAT(ASB) - BEIJING (BJS)|
|5||ASB - BJS||18.05||03.20+||B757/777||T5 718|
|7||ASB - BJS||03.05||12.20||B757/777||T5 715|
- 3 months special fare € 795,- return incl. taxes
- Limited seats available.
- Business Class Promo € 1349,- incl. tax
- Max. stay 3 months. Departure all year subject to availability.
- a) Days of operation, 1 = Monday, 2 = Tuesday, 6 = Saturday etc.
- b) All times are local time, + = arrival next day
- c) B757 = Boeing 757-200, B777 = Boeing 777-200LR.
- D) valid till 31 March 2020.
- All fares are in € (EUR) and including tax & sec. charges. Fares are subject to availability.
- Tickets are Non Refundable / Non Endorsable / Non Changable. Luggage allowance Economy Class 25 kgs, Business Class 40 kgs (incl. 5 kgs hand luggage)
- All fares are excluding € 15,- Passenger Service Charge (PSC) per person
- Payment & ticketing within 24/72 hours after booking depending fare type
- Changes may occur without prior notice. Fares subject to availability.