Birmingham - Ashgabat
Turkmenistan Airlines is the national carrier of Turkmenistan. Turkmenistan Airlines offers a convenient non-stop connection from Birmingham to Ashgabat. The 5 times weekly flight is operated by a Boeing 737-700/800 or 757-200 in a two class configuration (Economy and Business Class). We offer you the best fares available from Birmingham to Ashgabat and the only airline who offers you non-stop flights to Turkmenistan! Book now online.
|BIRMINGHAM (BHX) - ASHGABAT(ASB)|
|1||BHX - ASB||20.00||06.20+||B737/757||T5 418|
|2||BHX - ASB||21.30||07.50+||B737/757||T5 422|
|3||BHX - ASB||22.30||08.50+||B737/757||T5 420|
|5||BHX - ASB||14.30||00.50+||B737/757||T5 426|
|7||BHX - ASB||18.15||04.35+||B737/757||T5 430|
|ASHGABAT(ASB) - BIRMINGHAM (BHX)|
|2||ASB - BHX||17.20||20.00||B757||T5 421|
|5||ASB - BHX||10.10||13.00||B757||T5 425|
|7||ASB - BHX||13.25||16.15||B757||T5 429|
- 1 month special fare £ 549,- return incl. taxes
- Limited seats available.
- Business Class Promo £ 995,- incl. tax
- Max. stay 4 months. Departure all year subject to availability.
- a) Days of operation, 1 = Monday, 2 = Tuesday, 6 = Saturday etc.
- b) All times are local time, + = arrival next day
- c) B737 = Boeing 737-700/800, B757 = Boeing 757-200
- d) valid till 31 March 2019.
- All fares are in £ (GBP) and including tax & sec. charges. Fares are subject to availability.
- Tickets are Non Refundable / Non Endorsable / Non Changable. Luggage allowance Economy Class 25 kgs, Business Class 40 kgs (incl. 5 kgs hand luggage)
- All fares are excluding GBP 15,- Passenger Service Charge (PSC) per person
- Payment & ticketing within 24/72 hours after booking depending fare type
- Changes may occur without prior notice. Fares subject to availability.